Bay Area artists pay tribute to Sly and the Family Stone
"The number of people from Sly's community who have reached out has been truly amazing," says Luke. "We're talking major, famous funk guys going 'We're on board, we'll help you. I think the community was waiting for this. I don't think I realized what he means to the Bay Area."
UnderCover Presents Sly & the Family Stone's "Stand!"
Fri/17 - Sun/19
628 Divisadero, SF
Most Commented On
- Assuming you get hired to do - March 8, 2014
- They might as well all be the - March 8, 2014
- Eddie, you think everyone posting as "Guest" is the same person? - March 8, 2014
- Only when they pretend they could moderate a meeting. - March 8, 2014
- Unlike your cogent and - March 8, 2014
- You got a problem with poets? - March 8, 2014
- I liked that 'spin time - March 8, 2014
- czgDRqzDBkpbcV - March 8, 2014
- Greg, we finally found something we can agree on - March 8, 2014
- Yes, Joe, obviously anyone who disagrees with you must be ill. - March 8, 2014