Bay Area artists pay tribute to Sly and the Family Stone
"The number of people from Sly's community who have reached out has been truly amazing," says Luke. "We're talking major, famous funk guys going 'We're on board, we'll help you. I think the community was waiting for this. I don't think I realized what he means to the Bay Area."
UnderCover Presents Sly & the Family Stone's "Stand!"
Fri/17 - Sun/19
628 Divisadero, SF
Most Commented On
- qcXxxEfPWOYXcFI - April 18, 2014
- Yes, so where is your evidence coming from? - April 18, 2014
- One of the ways the left always justifies their bias is by - April 18, 2014
- Where to begin? "Even if it - April 18, 2014
- Yes, why don't they have just one weekly SF paper and - April 18, 2014
- If SFPD agree and the cameras can be turned off then I have - April 18, 2014
- Yes, when SFBG is reduced to arguing about which tech boss - April 18, 2014
- The great prophet that brought my ex back - April 18, 2014
- There are no eyewitnesses other than - April 18, 2014
- ""Bias" in favor of the facts - April 18, 2014