Bay Area artists pay tribute to Sly and the Family Stone
"The number of people from Sly's community who have reached out has been truly amazing," says Luke. "We're talking major, famous funk guys going 'We're on board, we'll help you. I think the community was waiting for this. I don't think I realized what he means to the Bay Area."
UnderCover Presents Sly & the Family Stone's "Stand!"
Fri/17 - Sun/19
628 Divisadero, SF
Most Commented On
- Where was the "hippie" in her - April 22, 2014
- That's a terrific photo of - April 22, 2014
- CCSF liars!! - April 22, 2014
- The overall record? Do you really want to go there? - April 22, 2014
- Huh? - April 22, 2014
- He is an identity politician - April 22, 2014
- Greg, it is half of the city and not just the Mission - April 22, 2014
- Yes, and one of SFBG's three choices that id didnt have to make - April 22, 2014
- Only for Ellis and will probably be bounced by the courts - April 22, 2014
- Which is exactly what you do - April 22, 2014